Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What a wonderful world wide web.

Greetings and welcome to my blog. This neat little corner of the world wide web is where I have all the things precious to me tucked away in a safe little corner.

Being relatively new in the CG industry with next to little experience in real production, I am always seeking opportunities to better my skills. This is where I will put up all my works, and in a way, track my progress. I am sure the road is long and hard, and I do not think that I am weird for looking forward to it.

As engineers in life, it is our purpose and in our nature to face and attempt to overcome problems big and small.

Lastly, have fun and take pride in whatever you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

3D Modeling Showreel April 2010


Thank you for viewing!